Basic obligations of a producer of non-packaging products
An overview of selected* obligations of a producer of non-packaging products ensured by the PRO NATUR-PACK:
- to be registered in the Register of Producers of Non-packaging Products and to notify any modifications of the registered data,
- to fulfill the information obligation in relation to the end-users, to the consumers on the method of ensuring of collection, towards the public and processing facility,
- to record and to keep evidence and to notify to the Ministry of Environment related data and to keep the reported data,
- to bear all financial costs related to the collection, transport, preparation for reuse, recovery, recycling, processing and disposal of seprately collected waste from non-packaging products in the municipalities.
* You can learn more about the obligations in the Guidance for the Producers to the Selected Chapters of the Waste Act in the section For Members after entering of the sign-up data to the information system.
If the producer of non-packaging product places on the SR market less than 100 kg of all non-packaging products per year, only certain obligations of the producers are relevant to him namely:
- to be registered in the Register of Producers of Non-packaging Products and to notify any modification of the registered data,
- to ensure the material composition, construction and potentially the marking,
- to keep continuous evidence of non-packaging products placed on the SR market and to notify to the Ministry data from this evidence.
When interested, such producer can perform its obligations collectively by means of agreed contract with a PRO for packaging.