The mission of the company NATUR-PACK, a. s., is the achievement of the collection, recovery and recycling targets of all waste categories in compliance with the legal requirements of the SR and EU, primarily in compliance with the principles of extended producer responsibility. The improvement of environmental quality by directly supporting the separate collection and recovery system in the Slovak republic and increasing environmental awareness is the main target in the environmental sector.
To develop a functioning system of waste collection, recovery and recycling based on the extended producer responsibility principles. To provide complex services, to become a leader on the market, and to be number one in the quality of provided services to our customers.
Responsibility and professionalism.
WE WILL ACCOMPLISH THE MISSION, VISION AND CREDO BY
- Permanent improvement, implementation of new methods, increasing effectiveness and efficiency of the system in the field of quality, environmental protection and environmental management and audit.
- Active support of the legislation based on the principles of European environmental legislation that will create conditions for the development of stable and transparent market in the waste management sector, thus minimizing the negative environmental impacts.
- Fulfilling all requirements arising from the Waste Act and other related laws in the environmental protection sector.
- Implementation and promotion of the Extended Producer Responsibility as a basic principle for financing of waste collection and recovery in the SR.
- Regular inspection of the cooperating waste collection companies' fulfilment of all legislative regulations in the environmental sector.
- Transparent and open cooperation with all partners, especially with the respective state authorities in the environmental sector.
- Perceiving the company as a highly client-oriented and professional organization, to which the customers can turn with full confidence when transferring their legal obligations, as well as regarding any other issue in the waste sector.
- Active work on promotional and educational activities oriented to the end-users (clients, self-governments, general as well as professional public).
- The equal status of all collaborating entities – producers, self-governments, collection companies.
- Rigorous control of financial flows leading to the minimization of costs for system participants.
- Creation of good working conditions, culture of cooperation and team-work atmosphere with an emphasis on commitment, loyalty and ethical behavior of employees.
- Investments to training and development of professional abilities of all employees, especially in the environmental protection issues.
- All company employees are familiar with the quality and environment policy and it is implemented at all levels. The quality and environment policy is a component of the company's strategic goals.
Bratislava, June 10th, 2022
Ing. Vladimír Šinák
Chairman of the Board of Directors