What are my obligations as a producer of the electrical equipment
An overview of the selected* obligations of an electrical equipment producer that are performed by means of the PRO NATUR-PACK:
- to be registered in the Register of producers of the electrical equipment and to notify any modifications in the registered data,
- to perform the reporting obligation in relation to the end-users of the electrical equipment, to the public and the processor,
- to record and to keep evidence and to report to the Ministry the data and to archive the reported data,
- to bear all financial expenses resulting from the collection, transport, preparation for reuse by recovery, recycling, processing and disposal of the separately collected waste belonging to the reserved waste stream.
* You can study the obligations in detail in the “Manual for producers to the selected paragraphs of the Waste Act” that is available in the section For members after entering the log-in data into the information system.