Non-packaging product is a product which
- is not a packaging or is not intended for packing, and which belongs to some of the following groups of products, and
- the waste therefrom will become a component of municipal waste, whereas
- it is made of one of the following materials:
a) plastic products consisting of polyethyleneterephthalate except of raw materials, pre-forms and fibers intended for industrial use, and plastic products consisting of polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, polyvinylchloride or polyamide, except of raw materials, fibers and products intended for industrial use
b) paper and paperboard, imported products made from paper and paperboard including the printing products, except
- hygienic and sanitary paper
- articles of paper used for hygiene and sanitary purposes
- cigarette paper
- carbon copy-paper
- filtration paper
- paper and paperboard for production of tarred or asphalted paper
- fiscal stamps
c) glass including sheet window glass.
Placing of a non-packaging product on the market for the purposes of this paragraph of the Act is the first delivery of a non-packaging product to the distribution, consumption phase or use on the market of the Slovak Republic in the context of a commercial activity, for a payment or free of charge:
- It applies to non-packaging products waste thereof will become a component of municipal waste,
- If the producer does not demonstrate that the products introduced by him will not become a component of municipal waste after their consumption, these products are considered to be a component of municipal waste.
Producer of non-packaging products (Art. 73 par. 4) is a person who, in the course of his business, on the basis of a contractual relationship, including a contractual relationship concluded at a distance:
- produces or orders the production a non-packaging product and places it on the market in the Slovak Republic,
- transports or orders the transportation of a non-packaging product from another member state to the territory of the Slovak Republic and places it on the market in the Slovak Republic,
- imports or orders the import of a non-packaging product from a non-member state to the territory of the Slovak Republic and places it on the market in the Slovak Republic.
Basic obligations for the non-packaging products
A company that is considered a producer of non-packaging products has the following selected obligations:
- to registered in the Register of producers of non-packaging products managed by the Ministry of Environment and to notify about any change of the registered data,
- to keep and maintain records and to notify the Ministry about data contained therein within the defined extent and to retain the notified data,
- to fulfill the information obligation in relation to the public an to the reserved waste stream processing facility in accordance with the specific paragraph of this section of the Act,
- to bear all financial expenses related to the collection, transport, preparation for reuse, recovery, recycling, processing or disposal of separately collected waste belonging to the reserved waste stream
PRO NATUR-PACK fulfills the obligations of a producer of non-packaging products on behalf of its clients on the basis of a signed agreement on performance of the reserved obligations.
How to perform the obligations of a producer of non-packaging products?
Collectively – via a Producer Responsibility Organization which received an authorization from the Ministry of Environment. Fulfillment of obligations by means of NATUR-PACK is possible after signing an agreement HERE.
Individually – if the producer places on the market less than 100 kg of non-packaging products per year.
Cooperation with the PRO NATUR-PACK on the basis of a signed agreement
Quarterly report serves for submitting data on the amounts of non-packaging products introduced to the market by the PRO NATUR-PACK's client during the previous quarter. The report shall be submitted electronically until 10th day after termination of the previous quarter.
We alert our clients for submission of the report by an automatic message from the system and by phone.
The client is obliged to:
- Record the amounts of non-packaging products placed on the market
- Report the amounts from the records to the NATUR-PACK system electronically, on a quarterly basis, section For clients https://vykazy.naturpack.sk/
|Report covering||From *||To|
|1st quarter||1 April||10 April|
|2nd quarter||1 July||10 July|
|3rd quarter||1 October||10 October|
|4th quarter||1 January||10 January|
* option to submit the report from the 15th day of previous month